As a user, you can use your existing numbers and port with banter so that you continue using your existing number to avail banter services.
To port a phone or fax number
- Open banter and login as an admin
- And click the settings icon, which you find it on the right top corner.
- You will be redirected to account settings and go to Porting & Provisioning section, click Numbers
- Click on + you would have a pop-up screen.
- Select whether to port a phone number or fax number
- Enter the number and click check
You would see a pop-up message "Porting Allowed"
Enter the existing carrier and customer details.
Continue to fill contact person name, phone number, and billing account number and save.
Once done, you’ll receive an email with the porting request details. Perform the following steps:
- Download the porting request document and take a print
- Fill in the necessary details and sign the document
- Scan and send the scanned copy to banter
- Within 15 working days, the number port completes.
1. If you have any corrections, please use the blank template and send it to our support mail email@example.com.
2. If you are in a free trial, please add a valid card to activate your account before porting your number.