As an Admin, you can configure a desk phone to avail banter services. To provision a desk phone:
- Open banter and login as an Admin
- Click on the settings icon as shown top right side corner.
- Go to Porting & Provisioning section, click Desk Phones
Now click "Add" (+) icon for the provisioning request
- Enter the description and MAC ID of the desk phone
- Select whether to provision a number or extension
- Select the model of the desk phone along with Make and Model.
- Click Save.
Depending on the desk phone model, you’ll receive further instructions to your registered email with a URL.
How to Change the Provisioned Number/Extension?
- Select the desired number
- In the layover, select number or extension
- Choose a number or extension from the list
- Click on the Save button.
A User will receive emails regarding the request and process to provision the number. If you did not receive any provision email to your registered mail id, please check into your spam folder also.
Note: Users will not be able to change MAC ID, Make & Model while altering the provisioned number/extension.