As an admin, you can decide how you want to handle calls. The settings you set are applicable to all the users in your organization.
- Login to banter
- Click Settings
- In the Shared Settings section, click Call Handlers.
- Click New Call Handler to add a new handle
- Enter the name and description for the handler
- Select how you want to handle calls, such as play greeting, go to a menu
- Click Save
Based on the settings you set, banter handles all the incoming calls. The following are the ways to handle:
- Forward Call – Redirects the caller to a new number specified in Call Settings.
- Do Not Disturb: You’ll not receive any calls and the call is disconnected
- Go To Voice Mail – All the calls will reach your voicemail inbox
- Goto Menu – Allows the caller to go to a specific menu the user has already created.
- Play Greeting – A custom greeting is played for the caller
- Custom Rule – The incoming call is handled the way you customize
Specifying a call handler saves time and offers clarity to the callers, leading towards effective business communication.