As a user, you can use your existing numbers and port with banterC3 to continue using your existing number to avail banter services.
To port a phone number
- Login to banter
- Click on the Products icon
- Select banterC3 from the list of products
- Go to Product Settings
- In the Manage section, click Port in Numbers tab
- Click on (+) add icon
- Select the number type
- Enter the number (You can add up to 10 numbers)
- Enter the Customer Name, Address, City, State, Zip code, Customer Contact Person, Customer Contact Phone, and Billing Account Number in the given fields.
- Click on the Save button
Once done, you’ll receive an email with the porting request details. Perform the following steps:
- Download the porting request document and take a printout.
- Fill out the necessary details and sign the document.
- Scan and send the scanned copy by replying to the same email.
- Within 15 working days, the number porting shall be completed.
- If you have any corrections, please use the blank template and send it to our support mail email@example.com.
- · When you click on the save button, your number will appear on the Hosting grid, so that you can check your Porting status.