Users can record incoming and outgoing calls to the banterphone using the feature, ‘Recordings’.
Finding and Viewing Recordings
- Login to banter
- Click on the Products icon
- Select banterphone from the list of products
- In the General Settings, Click on Recordings tab
- Choose the recording you want to listen to and click on its play button.
Note: The recording file comprises details such as Incoming (IN)/Outgoing (OUT) Call recording, From, To, Date, Time, Duration, File Size, and File Recorded.
Users can delete the recordings that are stored. To delete recordings:
- In the Inbox menu, click Recordings
- A list of recording/s will appear
- Choose the recording/s you want to delete
- Mark it for deletion using the ellipsis button
- Click Delete
- Select Ok
- Users can delete multiple records at the same time.
- Users cannot download or export recordings.
- Users cannot retrieve the deleted record.
Record an Outgoing Call
- Click on dial pad (appears on the bottom right corner of the screen)
- Dial a number using the on-screen or dial pad, then click the phone icon to make the call
- Click on the Recording icon
- To stop or pause the recording, click on the icon again.
Record an Incoming Call
- While handling an incoming call, click on the recording icon
- To stop or pause the recording, click the icon again.