The Custom Objects feature allows users to create objects in the forms. The Custom Object ensures users can execute CRUD operations based on their business requirements.
To use Custom objects
- Users can click on the ‘Add Custom Object’ button on the Custom Object Screen
- Update Name and Description of the custom object
- Select the data source(AWS redshift, Mongo, MY SQL server)
- If the user has additional DB connections then they can use the checkbox if the custom connection is ‘String’.
- Choose the Database connection(If multiple databases are present at the same source)
- Click on ‘Save’
The system will display an option to add columns to the object
- The user can now add columns to Custom Object by entering the name and type of data format(String, Boolean, Datetime, Number)
- The property for the column can be specified by clicking on the ‘Properties’ button next to the column name.
- Once the column/columns information is updated the user can click on the ‘Save’ button on the popup to confirm