The relationship represents the connection or correlation between different custom objects and describes the association among fields in different data objects. The Relationships feature on banterone allows users to establish relationships between two objects by assigning primary and secondary objects along with the primary object field and secondary object field.
To create an Object Relationship on banterone
- Login to the portal and select banterone product
- Click on Developer Options
Click on ‘Relationships’ from the backend menu
Click on the ‘Add Relationship’ button on the relationship screen
Enter the Name and description of the Relationship
Select the type of relationship - One-to-One or One-to-Many
- One-to-One Relationship - One record in a table is associated with one and only one record in another table.
- One-to-Many Relationship - Relationship between two entities (see also an entity-relationship model) A and B in which an element of A may be linked to many elements of B, but a member of B is linked to only one element of A.
- Choose the Primary Object and Secondary Object from the drop-down menus
Note - The primary and secondary object menus are populated by ‘Custom Objects’ already updated in the banterone account.
- Select the ‘Primary Object Field’ and ‘Secondary Object Field’
- Click on ‘Save’ to create a Relationship.