All BLS built-in developer tools are displayed in the API grid and the API's tab.
Get API information
- Login to banterOne
- Click on Developer Options
- Click on ‘APIs’ from the backend menu
- From the APIs, screen click on ‘View Key’ to get API key
- The parameters for View Key is - x-api-key
- To view API documentation click on the ‘View’ button
- From the ‘edit form screen, the user can copy the Base URL by clicking the copy button next to the URL
The API hook can be edited, and the grid is rendered using banterOne DataList.
Execution of the BLS - For the execution of the BLS, we need to copy the Base URL from the corresponding API displayed under the ‘APIs’ feature.