The server functions feature is used to execute complex functions/mathematical operations using banterOne. The user can use scripts to define or program functions to be used as part of workflows.
Create a new Server Function
- Select Server Function from the backend menu
- Click on the ‘Add Function’ button
- Enter the ‘Name’ and ‘Description’ of the server function
- Enter the Function name
- Click on the ‘Add’ button next to Parameters
- Update the parameter Name and Type and click on Save.
- Enter the script to be executed for the function
- Click on Save to confirm the function
The saved Server Functions will be available while creating workflows as part of widget actions.