Variables are data storage units that can be utilized in recent campaigns, BLS and schedule messages.
- DataList in banterone is used to create the Variables grid. The variable values can be created and edited.
- When creating a variable, it is necessary to provide a name and a description.
- Variables currently only handle static values, however, dynamic values will be added in the future.
- The specified static values are saved under the provided name.
- It can be utilized in a variety of ways. For example, in the ‘recent’ while sending texts.
- The names of variables will hold the values entered in the ‘manage’ area of developer tools, and that value will be sent as a message.