The Smart Pages feature is used to create web pages with a combination of multiple smart data sources and filters. The smart filter data is fed into creating smart views which in turn is fed into creating smart pages.
Create a smart page on banterone
- Click the ‘Smart Pages’ button from UI menu
- Click the ‘Add Smart Page’ button
- Enter the ‘Name’ and ‘Description’ of Smart Page
- Hover on the ‘+’ button to see the list of options to use as a data source
- From the menu on the right click on ‘URL Params’ from Parameters
- Use the URL params to enter the data to be populated.
- Enable Public Access using Checkbox and Select if the page needs to be password protected(You can set the password for access)
- Update background colour from ‘Appearance’
- Click on ‘Save’ to confirm the settings of Smart Page