Hosting helps you use your existing numbers to avail banterText services
- Login to banter
- Click on the Products icon
- Select bantertext from the list of products
- Go to the Product Settings
- Select Hosted Numbers from the Manage section
- Click on the (+) Add icon (a pop-up screen will appear)
When you click on the add icon, a pop-up window named Hosting will appear to the right side of the portal.
- Enter your existing number to port (you can add up to 10 numbers)
- Enter Customer Name, Address, City, State, Zip, Customer Contact Person, Customer Contact Phone, and Billing Account Number in the given fields
- Click Save
Once done, you’ll receive an email with the hosting request details. Perform the following steps:
- Download the hosting request document and take a print
- Fill in the necessary details and sign the document
- Scan and send the scanned copy by replaying the same mail
- Within 15 working days, the number host completes.
- When you click on the save button, your number will be appeared on the Hosting grid, so that you can check your Hosting status.
- If you have any corrections, please use the blank template and send it to our support mail email@example.com.