Hosting helps you use your existing numbers to avail banterText services
- Login to banter
- Click on the Products icon
- Select bantertext from the list of products
- Go to the Product Settings
- Select Hosted Numbers from the Manage section
- Click on the (+) Add icon (a pop-up screen will appear)
When you click on the add icon, a pop-up window named Hosting will appear to the right side of the portal.
- Enter your existing number to port (you can add up to 10 numbers)
- Enter Customer Name, Address, City, State, Zip, Customer Contact Person, Customer Contact Phone, and Billing Account Number in the given fields
- Click Save
Once done, you’ll receive an email with the hosting request details. Perform the following steps:
- Download the hosting request document and take a print
- Fill in the necessary details and sign the document
- Scan and send the scanned copy by replaying the same mail
- Within 15 working days, the number host completes.
- When you click on the save button, your number will be appeared on the Hosting grid, so that you can check your Hosting status.
If you have any corrections, please use the blank template and send it to our support mail email@example.com.