As a user, you can use your existing numbers and port with banter so that you continue using your existing number to avail banter services.
To port a phone number
- Login to banter
- Click on the Products icon
- Select bantertalk from the list of products
- Go to Product Settings
- In the Manage section, click the Port in Numbers tab
- Click on + add icon
- Select the number type
- Enter the number (You can add up to 10 numbers)
- Enter the Customer Name, Address, City, State, Zip code, Customer Contact Person, Customer Contact Phone, and Billing Account Number in the given fields.
- Click on the Save button
Once done, you’ll receive an email with the porting request details. Perform the following steps:
- Download the porting request document and take a print
- Fill in the necessary details and sign the document
- Scan and send the scanned copy by replaying the same mail
- Within 15 working days, the number port completes.
- If you have any corrections, please use the blank template and send it to our support mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
- When you click on the save button, your number will be appeared on the Hosting grid, so that you can check your Porting status.