Users can set various Menu properties depending upon their business requirement.
banter users can avail another great feature in the form of Menus resulting in customization. The user can set various Menu Properties depending upon the business requirements.
How to Add a Menu
- Click on Menus tab under Number Settings.
- Click on the “+” button to set menu properties.
- Enter the Name of the menu.
- Enter the details of the menu to be created in the Description.
- Choose a specific message from the Welcome Message drop-down box.
- Select the option from the drop-down box for Invalid Entry.
- Choose the option from the drop-down box for No Key Pressed.
- Opt Yes for Allow Extension Dial for the callers to reach extensions.
- Click on Save for the changes to take effect.
Now, successfully you have added a new Menu.
How to assign Call Handlers to the Menu
From the Menu’s section, click on the desired menu to assign Call Handlers.
Click on the desired number to add the respective call handler.
- Click on the number.
- Select the desired Call Handler.
- Click on the Save Button.
Users have to follow the same process to assign call handlers to all the numbers from 1-9.
- If there are no call handlers, then create new call handlers before assigning. Know how to create a call handler.
- A list of menus that the user has created newly will appear in the Menus Every created menu will help in defining a specific business activity.